Pages

25 October 2012

SYNCHRONICITY has not been updated for quite a while. Nevertheless I intend to keep new posts coming in the very near future. So please be patient. I have been pretty busy the last couple of months, many parameters in my professional life have changed. Since May I am research fellow and PhD candidate at the Center for Metropolitan Studies Berlin within the International Graduate Programme Berlin-New York-Toronto. My research is concerned with (in)stabilites of informal life in metropolitan public space with a specific focus on diasporic food practices; a topic which has been discussed broadly also here on the blog. I also just came back to Berlin from New York and Toronto so  I guess there will be plenty to discuss on this platform. Stay tuned.
Image Las Vegas by David Thomas Smith: source

0 comments: